Monday, July 11, 2005

Home...uhm...full?

A lot can happen in a day.

Meg and I found the place where we'll live this year. The place where our child will first call home...whoa!

It needs a little work but the size, area and price are perfect so there we go.

My iPod picked this joyous time in my life to bitchslap me by getting into a constant turning on and off loop. Brother-in-Law and resident techie is on the case.

I'm losing the voting at Millarworld by 3 to 5 now...piss. Go vote for the very good Batman story. I have no shame.

4 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Blogger Megan said...

Is there a link where we can vote?
Could you post this please? I guess I COULD just go "back, back, back" to find it on our computer, but for all your other fans...

3:49 pm  
Blogger Des said...

Why yes there is, Megan (my lovely assistant).

http://www.millarworld.net/index.php?showtopic=51340&hl=

Try that one out!

10:57 pm  
Blogger Admin said...

i've registered so that i can vote, but i don't know which story is yours....i can't seem to access them...which one is yours? tell me and i'll vote asap. :)

5:34 pm  
Blogger Des said...

That would be cheating...;)

11:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home