Friday, July 01, 2005

Search Keywords, a Welcome and Unused Band Names

Here are some of the things people come to this blog to find:

-bitchfights (because, really, who isn't?)
-student+teacher+doctor+sex+fuck (Jesus! You have got to love the internet)
-the ragman monologue (No. It's the Vagina Monologues you're looking for...)
-Crackspackle producer (Hehe...no funny comments for this one. Just loved to type those words.)

and tons more searches for Lucy Monostone (the never pictured technocult leader from Takashi Miike's "MPD Psycho" TV show). Really scary. A few more for unused band names so therefore I must answer with more band names.






More Unused Band Names

As per usual this is a growing list, the new ones will be in italics and all are free-for-the-taking as long as I'm told and possibly get an mp3:
1) Bastard Sockhop
2) Sack of Ferrets
3) Openly Straight
4) The Mung Beatles
5) Detritus
6) Terrible Beauty
7) Schnauzer Snake
8) Sirius
9) Orion's Belt
10) Miss Take
11) The Stephen Hawking Project
12) Thunderpope
13) Horny Cheese Grater
14) Anarchist Breakfast
15) Dirty Bastard
16) Painstake
17) The Suffering Fools
18) Superfluous Mandingo
19) Steaming
20) The Lager Tops
21) The Crackspackles
22) Thirteen Stone
23) The Ultimate Pen
24) Homolka Sunbeam
25) Technocult






And finally a welcome to my new linked blog Captain Corey! Good stuff. Check it out.

8 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Blogger Admin said...

Openly Straight is fucking hilarious.

9:08 pm  
Blogger Admin said...

I also like The Stephen Hawking Project, because Stephen Hawking is my home boy.

9:09 pm  
Blogger Admin said...

Ooooh...and Thunderpope is rad. Have I told you that before. :)

9:09 pm  
Blogger Des said...

"Openly Straight is fucking hilarious"

Thanks! I've had that one since high school.

"I also like The Stephen Hawking Project"

One of my personal faves...

"Thunderpope is rad"

Probably my best.

"Stephen Hawking is my home boy"

You're in good company.

10:08 pm  
Blogger Admin said...

Makes a nice little poem, Des. :)

6:37 am  
Blogger Des said...

Yeah...not bad huh?

(of course, only if your comment and the beginning of this one were included ;)

5:51 pm  
Blogger Rick Geerling said...

Okay. That was actually me searching for "student+teacher+doctor+sex+fuck." Man, was I disappointed when I just ended up here.

9:44 pm  
Blogger Des said...

Sorry to disappoint Rick!

12:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home