Friday, July 01, 2005

Suggestive Post.

I had a couple of odd things happen today that just struck me...

I have made suggestions three times today (at orientation for the job I used to do before going to Glasgow [yes Dav, that job]) and all three suggestions have been met with total disregard. Not unusual for me to be ignored, shocking I know, but the funny thing is these suggestions popped up 10 or so seconds later in conversation. They were worded exactly the same.

I have come to realize that maybe I have developed some sort of subliminal talking superpower. I can think of a villain that has the same power but can't remember his name.

Instead of worrying about this I thought I'd let you know something weird and part by saying give Des money.

0 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Post a Comment

<< Home