Monday, June 27, 2005

Am I a Scientologist Now?

Got this Scientology questionnaire from XRay Spex and decided to give it a go:

1. Have you ever enslaved a population? I'm an English teacher so I'm coming close...
2. Have you ever debased a nation's currency? Only when I'm sure it can't be spent in my lifetime. Sorry Taiwan.
3. Have you ever killed the wrong person? It's always the right person!
4. Have you ever torn out someone's tongue? I've been close...have you ever watched that show with the guy who supposedly talks to the dead?
5. Have you ever been a professional critic? Not professional...no.
6. Have you ever wiped out a family? No.
7. Have you ever tried to give sanity a bad name? It's what I do.
8. Have you consistently practiced sex in some unnatural fashion? I don't think I've ever "consistently practiced sex" so no.
9. Have you ever made a planet, or nation, radioactive? No, but when I find out you're all Geigercounterriffic!
10. Have you ever made love to a dead body? Ugh...
11. Have you ever engaged in piracy? Downloaded music, bootleg DVDs, underground liquor production, making people swab the deck. I've done it all!
12. Have you ever been a pimp? No. But I drive a Lincoln now.
13. Have you ever eaten a human body? Not entirely...although my wife has a taste for arms...
14. Have you ever disfigured a beautiful thing? I married Megan, does that count?
15. Have you ever exterminated a species? Not yet...although the wasps that set up shop in the nooks and crannies in my car had hell to pay!
16. Have you ever been a professional executioner? Never been paid for it.
17. Have you ever given robots a bad name? No. Although, I did call one Jethro.
18. Have you ever set a booby trap? My childhood was all about setting booby traps.
19. Have you ever failed to rescue your leader? I am the leader.


I find it funny that the quiz asks whether you've ever been a professional critic or executioner...as if they are the same thing. Well, maybe they're pretty similar.

Bye for now.

0 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Post a Comment

<< Home