Sunday, June 19, 2005

Fantomas, Father's Day and Future posts

...alliterative post titles: reason number 273 why you love me so much...

This post probably comes out of the blue due to my lack of updating but I have no computer at home and a lack of funds to spend a long time at the internet cafe so get off my freaking back, ok?

I leave for sunny (rainy?) Vancouver tomorrow. Glasgow's crying today. Well, raining, but I have a distorted sense of reality and delusions of grandeur so it's crying, got it?




Anger. Hatred. Tearful shouts of "Why?" to the skies above.

Fantomas played an unannounced show in Glasgow on Friday and I missed it. Fuck.

One of the bands I wanted to see over here as they play the UK much more frequent than Canada.

Damn...




Thought I'd give a shout out to the Dads out there. Happy Father's Day fellas. A hearty "Happy Father's Day" to my awesome Dad. Love ya, pops.

Go to Dav's blog to see if he's got a Mr. T rap about fathers. Probably not but go there anyway. But come right back, it's cold and I'm lonely.

Does Father's Day count for me if my child is in utero? Just a thought. If so, where are my freaking cards?




This portion of the post is intended for my own purposes as it will serve as a reminder of what I'll be posting about when I get to Canada and have a regular connection:

-Amsterdam

-Batman Begins

-Channel Five's "Superheroes Weekend"




Goodbye. See you on the other side of the Atlantic.

0 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Post a Comment

<< Home