Monday, May 30, 2005

Executive Decisions and Bitchfights

I watched Executive Decision last night on TV simply because I wasn't in the right frame of mind for Donnie Darko.

I don't think I had ever seen it before. For a mindless "Go USA" action film it's actually pretty good. Halle Berry (who I normally can't stand as an actor) was even pretty good. Steven Segal being billed second only offered a big surprise when he...well...that would be telling.




Meg got home today! Hoorah!

And her flight was three hours late allowing me to sleep until 9am! Hoorah!




Finally, I'll leave you comic fans with something I found quite amusing:

Every comic writer has their own website. Some have blogs and others have forums. Brian K. Vaughn and Mark Millar both fall into the latter category of forum owners. Mark Millar registered on Brian's forum to discuss Ultimates 2 being his last work for a while and the hilarious carnage ensued...enjoy

0 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Post a Comment

<< Home