Monday, May 23, 2005

Cat. Out. Bag.

Okay, it's been a while since a post and I'm not going to talk about last week's comics, although they were freaking excellent.

I'm going to add an addendum to the post where I talked about Megan, my lovely wife, being hit by a car.

Well...when we were in the hospital she was getting tests before X-Rays and it turns out she's pregnant! Whoa! (my best Joey from Blossom impression)

I wasn't going to mention it for a while as she isn't even 8 weeks yet but Meg herself has started up a blog: The Womb Expansion Project! She has posted three times since my last post! Dammit! Not only is my pregnant wife becoming more of a geek than I am, she is more punctual. Somehting must be done.

I am debating starting up a blog entitled the Puking Wife Experience. It probably won't fly with the missus.

Now, all I need are three or four more kids for that band I'm going to manage...

2 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Blogger Admin said...

Congratulations, to all THREE of you!

2:39 am  
Blogger Des said...

Thank you very much...we're pretty damn excited.

11:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home