Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The Riddler is Dead and eBay stuff...

I was distressed to discover this morning that Frank Gorshin, the man who played the first Riddler in the 1960s Batman TV show died at the age of 71.

Frank was, in my honest opinion, responsible for the best portrayal of a Batman villain EVER. The man put his Riddler counterparts to shame (Jim Carrey and Gomez Addams).


The Riddler: RIP

Man, first Cesar Romero, then Burgess Meredith and now Frank Gorshin. Who's next? Vincent Price? Oh...




Finally, as I had promised. My eBay UK listings for comics, books, a shameful CD owned by my wife (I swear), British Airways travel vouchers, The Terror DVD and more...right here!

Ask questions via eBay please. The comments here should be for inane chatter only.




Currently listening to:

Out of Exile by Audioslave courtesy of MySpace.

Later.

4 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Blogger Davinder said...

I went to go look up when Cesar Romero died because I hadn't heard anything about it, and I was wondering how I could've missed such a big news item, but it was ten years ago, so no big deal. Along the way I found out that his nickname was Butch.

That may be the most inconsequential piece of trivia I now have in my head.

Oh, and I'll direct my stunned disbelief about the Justin Timberlake album you're auctioning through eBay.

10:18 pm  
Blogger Des said...

Bastardo!

Made fun of here. Made fun of on Millarworld...I already sold something at least.

11:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To save my husband's reputation, I would like to state for the record that it is in fact my cd, Dav!

-Meg

9:49 am  
Blogger Des said...

I can't view those pics chaudes

11:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home