Friday, April 22, 2005

Look! Up in the sky!

Okay...so this will be one of the umpteen blogs to show this picture today but I couldn't resist:


After the pictures of Brandon Routh as Clark Kent came across as looking like a creepy wax statue of Christopher Reeves I was totally gobsmacked at this image. Iconic and perfect in every way. Lots of people are bitching about the colours but I for one like them better than the comic colours. I really like the belt-buckle too.

I was afraid it would look like a Halloween costume (Dav cringes in fear that I will post a certain picture) but I now can't wait for this movie.




Other big news:

I may have accidentally found my way into an indie comic anthology. I don't want to say much more so I don't look like a fool if it doesn't happen so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.




Currently listening to:

"Let Love In" by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds.
That man sings "Do You Love Me" like he already knows the answer or is trying a hypnotic suggestion ("Look into my eyes. Not around my eyes. Look into my eyes. ! And you're under!).

I may update this post later if something else happens but I'll bid adieu for now.

0 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Post a Comment

<< Home