Tuesday, July 12, 2005

iHallelujah

Ian has fixed my iPod by wiping it clean and adding a backup library (gotta love the fact that he has enough space on his hard drive to back up my 12 gigs of iTunes) with a relative loss of nothing but a few songs and my playlists.

I stopped listening to my playlists months ago anyway. Love it.




Jesus! I'm losing at Millarworld's Write-Off voting 7-4! Let's move people! ;)
I kid I kid!

I only want the vote if mine's better and naturally I think it is but that's just me.

3 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Blogger Admin said...

I registered and tried to vote, but it wouldn't let me! Wha???

5:14 am  
Blogger Admin said...

Oh wait...I tried again and it worked. My vote is in Des! Good luck!

5:15 am  
Blogger Des said...

thanks kiki! though it seems i am doomed to be beaten by a comedy in a competition about killing people...hmmm.

2:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home