Saturday, July 01, 2006

Deal Howie!

We've got a deal.

Last night the BCTF agreed to a pay raise of 16% over 5 years and a $4,000 signing bonus. The money doesn't really matter to me. What I'm glad about is the avoidance of a strike come fall. The last strike greatly delayed the beginning of my teaching career and I hardly wanted to do the same.

Yay!




In other news: my iMac is on its way and I'm counting down the seconds. Bye bye HP! Bye Bye!!!

3 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Blogger Admin said...

i'm so super jealous!

6:24 am  
Blogger Des said...

About the deal or the iMac? ;)

3:52 pm  
Blogger Kim said...

Hey Des! Another summer season has started at KGIC and you're not here! We miss you! I'm not sure I can continue being a devoted follower of Reddick-Sageism without you . . . Hope you're having a great summer with Megan and Cade!

3:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home