Monday, February 13, 2006

Boo!

Don't take parenting advice from this fella but this might be my favourite online video ever.

3 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Blogger Davinder said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:21 pm  
Blogger Davinder said...

(noticed a spelling error so I reposted)

The link's not working because it's been abbreviated somehow, so you might want to plug this in there: http://www.youtube.com/p.swf?video_id=kKGxaol4qws&eurl=&iurl=http%3A//static13.youtube.com/get_still.php%3Fvideo_id%3DkKGxaol4qws

I'm glad you posted this, because I wanted to talk about it. When I first watched this clip I thought it was amusing, but I felt bad for the kid. However, if you go to the original page at YouTube.com and read the comments, some of the people were really upset by what this guy did to the kid. I read their comments and thought most of them were taking the whole thing way too seriously, and I wondered how they react to real atrocity, but they did leave me wondering whether I was wrong for not having more of a reaction.

I'd say not, though, (as I continue to have a conversation with myself). Kids get scared all the time; it's just a part of being young. Hell, my dad used to scare the shit out of me when I was young and I grew up alright, even though I lost the capacity to experience joy (or really, any human emotion).

Anyways, I'm glad you posted the link and called it your favourite online video ever, because it's eased my conscience somewhat knowing that you are so unreservedly sadistic.

6:22 pm  
Blogger Des said...

Yes...but I am evil.

Get the email?

6:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home