Thursday, April 14, 2005

Dublin is....

cold and wet but I'm loving it (in the least Timberlake-esque McDonalds whorefest sense). I'll keep this short due to the fact that people at the hostel I'm at are watching that awful Britney Spears movie. I refues to watch a Britney Spears movie unless it's shot with night-vision in a hotel room.




Very quickly: a nugget of words to live by courtesy of Warren Ellis:
"Anyone who uses the handle "Tyler Durden"in their email address is a human fart. This is an immutable law of the universe. I checked and everything."




one more...something courtesy of my father-in-law

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=CrackSpackle

My respect for him has risen ever higher...

Pictures from Budapest and Dublin when I return.

1 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What it could be useful for?

4:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home