Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Eureka!!!

About a year ago I feared I had lost some important stuff in the move from Glasgow to Port Alberni.

Today Megan cleaned up her kindergarten classroom and came home with a trunkload of curricular stuff. She mentioned that a binder of mine is in the load. Not trying to get my hopes up, I was delighted to find that the binder contained: the plot to the first 100 or so pages of my novel, the plots to 5 issues of an ongoing project with Dav (I never realized they were lost), ideas for several sequels to an upcoming short story being published any day now by Vicious Circle Project and various other goodies including the issue of Cerebus that parodies Sandman signed by Dave Sim and an issue of Rue Morgue Magazine.

Me ams happy.

3 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Blogger Admin said...

woohoo! i recently found three journals of mine that have been missing for about six months! i literally cried with joy. it was pathetic.

6:48 pm  
Blogger Kim said...

Hooray for finding lost objects! Was my sanity in the binder as well?

1:36 am  
Blogger Des said...

Vesper-no, crying with joy at finding a taped episode of the Golden Girls pilot is pathetic. Finding old writing is like looking at a slightly less mature version of yourself.

Kim-sorry but alas, no Kimsanity.

2:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home