Saturday, April 01, 2006

The Month of Miniature Holidays...Day 1

Happy April Fools Day!!!

Not really sure what to say. The prank went out of me when I was 7 and a "cellophane over the toilet bowl" trick went horribly awry.

I loves me some April, though. My birthday, Meg's birthday...good times.

The Fantomas album, Suspended Animation tells us that each day in April is its own mini-holiday. I'll be back every day in April to let you know what they are along with other blogging nonsense.

5 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Blogger Rick Geerling said...

One of those holidays had better involve peanut butter.

If you know what's good for you.

6:04 pm  
Blogger Des said...

You bet your sweet bippy Monsieur Geerling.

You've been cheating, haven't you? You know what's coming tomorrow!

7:52 pm  
Blogger Rick Geerling said...

PEANUT BUTTER DAY!!!

12:38 am  
Blogger Des said...

Close but no jelly...uhm...cigar. Damn!

1:59 am  
Blogger Rick Geerling said...

Excuse me. I hate to be a bother, but, y'know, it's nearly eleven o'clock in the morning on the second day of April and I HAVE YET TO SEE ANY MENTION OF PEANUT BUTTER TODAY.

You shall rue this day, Reddick.

3:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home