Saturday, February 25, 2006

Yeah yeah yeah...

So I posted and promised new stuff over the next few days and disappeared for 5 days. So what? I'm busy, tired and not feeling well.

Long story short:

-Court thing came and went on Monday. Little surprise: nothing was resolved.
-Started the new job on Tuesday. It's only 2 days a week but I've been there every day this week (and paid for it) as a sub. This means some strange amalgam of a 0.4 contract paycheck and a bunch of days paid as a TOC (a lower wage) may mean that since I won't be so taxable as a full time employee I may walk with a whopping paycheck this month. Which would be nice. I'll talk more about the job when I feel I have a grip on what I'm doing. Flying. Seat. Pants.
-Cade has been sleeping very little, much to the chagrin of his parents. He seems to be sleeping all day today which may mean that I'll be up all night with him. Little bugger.
-New comics, maybe even later tonight.

There, updated.




In closing I thought I'd post a few links:

-The fine folks at Angry Alien have created abridged 30 second versions of all of your favourite classic movies, starring who other than animated bunnies. They're fucking hilarious. Here's one of my faves: The Exorcist.

Night of the Living Dead and The Shining are also notable hilarious horror adaptations. Spend a few minutes going through them.

-Finally, this brought tears to my eye in some strange real-life Radio meets Rudy life story. View the video here. I may be softening up in my old age but it is an awesome story.

0 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Post a Comment

<< Home