Thursday, March 09, 2006

A New Music Meme

Thanks to Vesper I've been sucked into another meme. But I like memes. Especially music memes. Anyway, I'm supposed to pick an artist (one I like I'm assuming) and answer the following questions using song titles by that artist.

I'm picking Faith No More because they're the cat's ass! Mike Patton is a musical god and I may use titles from a few side projects as well but I'll let you know if I do. Bcause that's very important to the please then meme gods...
1. Name of band/artist: Faith No More
2. Are you male or female?: Jizzlobber
3. Describe yourself: Ugly in the Morning
4. How do you feel about yourself?: Just a Man
5. Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend: F for Fake
6. Describe current girlfriend/boyfriend: Underwater Love
7. Describe where you want to be: Naked in Front of the Computer
8. Describe how you live: The Gentle Art of Making Enemies
9. Describe how you love: Epic
10. What would you ask for if you had just one wish?: Caffeine
11. Share a few words of Wisdom: Be Aggressive
12. Now say goodbye: Get Out

That was very fun. And all without using a side project title. I could answer at least 10 more questions.

PS: The Gentle Art of Making Enemies may be one of the best pieces of music put to tape.

1 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Blogger Admin said...

Very good! Super funny super laugh.

8:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home