Thursday, April 06, 2006

Month of Mini Holidays: Day 6 (a contradiction in terms)

April 6th! 2 More holidays. Both American and utterly hilarious when taken together:

1) Sorry Charlie Day


Sorry Charlie Day honours those who have been rejected and lived through it. Fair enough. Nice to see the downtrodden get their day in the sun. But when coupled with...

2) Plan Your Epitaph Day

You may have lived through it or maybe you want to commemorate Sorry Charlie Day with your own epitaph!

Whether it is on November 2nd (as one site suggests to be in line with the Mexican Day of the Dead) or today, it's still a pretty cool holiday.

I'll try out a few:

-I came, I saw, I squandered.

-Do not try and defuse a bomb while driving.

-The pin stays in the grenade?

and finally...

-I shouldn't have had that last Jagermeister.




Got some new things coming up and some big plans ahead.

A visual change for the blog happens, hopefully, this week and I may be throwing my musical hat into the ring in the near future. More as it happens...

4 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Blogger Megan said...

oooh! I'm filled with anticipation. (I know that sounds sarcastic, but I didn't mean it to be!)
See you in a couple days, hon!

5:36 pm  
Blogger Admin said...

woohoo!

10:20 pm  
Blogger Admin said...

it was your blog. from your blog came putria. woo-fucking-hoo!!!!!!!!

1:08 am  
Blogger Kim said...

Loving the mini holiday posts! Please, please, please tell me there's a mini holiday about celebrating the survival of a shitty work day? That would totally rock! Here's one of my epitaphs: She died trying to teach 28 teenagers how to dance the macarena." Read my newest post, it explains everything!

2:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home