Tuesday, May 31, 2005

eBay Pain in the Ass

I have 2 pains in the ass regarding my current eBay practises.

I now have 3 unpaid since Saturday items waiting for payment. These people decide to bid on things without even letting me know they exist. Personally I pay via Paypal the moment the auction ends or at earliest internet connection time.

Instead they have won auctions but haven't even contacted me to say "Hey, I'm going to send a bank draft" or something along those lines. Arrrgggghhhhh!!! It's just poor etiquette.

Which brings me to another level of pain-in-the-assed-ness: one of these bidders (from the States) now doesn't want to buy the item she clicked the buy it now for because I am in the UK...if you are searching for an item from those who post worldwide you are bound to get hits in countries other than your own. I refuse to let her bow out without reimbursing me for my listing cost (it's only £0.21). That's only fair as far as I'm concerned.

I have such anger in me. Anger leads to the Dark Side. I welcome the Dark Side but only if it allows me to do an intercontinental Force-choke.

My quote for the day: "My insides are black." Bob




Edit: Hehe...less than an hour later and two responses back telling me they will send cheques/bank orders. Awesome. The link to this blog is in my signature in my email so I wonder if they checked it out?

2 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Non payers should be shot! :)

It's not just the listing fee that annoys me, it's the sale fee and the time it takes to put up these adverts and monitor. It's so easy really - if you don't want don't bid!

I've just sent a record to a German ebayer who has managed to cancel his paypal payment to me. Serves me right for being trusting and posting before his payment cleared :(

10:05 pm  
Blogger Des said...

Ugh...lame. I'm not that trusting enough to send something out without a payment.

That sucks.

I'm giving the person left over another week before I tell her to have me paid in a week or I leave negative feedback and report her to eBay. Too harsh? I think not.

9:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home