Friday, April 21, 2006

Month of Mini Holidays: Day 21

Let's all have a nap, a song and a snack, it's Kindergarten Day! Well, in Germany at least. Let them have their Kindergarten Day, they invented the word.




Yay! My own bed again.

The conference was interesting but I'd rather not have done all the travelling for it. The ferry was on an alternate schedule meaning that the slow ferry was in operation. We showed up for the 5:45 ferry an hour early (because we almost didn't catch it on the way over) only to discover that not only was the ferry not coming until 6:30 but it will also be twice the trip length. Grrrr....

Me ams tired and off to work.




I got an armload of comics while I was over so I do plan on reviewing some sometime.

0 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Post a Comment

<< Home