Thursday, April 20, 2006

Month of Mini Holidays: Day 20

Today is a sad day.

Aries the Ram has left the building. Time for Taurus the Bull to come on in for a while.

On the other hand, it is National Puppetry Day (USA). If you've got Adobe Acrobat (and a lot of spare time) download the National Puppetry Day Handbook here.

Puppets are funny things. I used to have a marionette that looked exactly like this. He hung from the corner of my bedroom curtain rod and terrified my for my entire childhood. Until there was a Punch and Judy show at my elementary school which got me into puppetry. I tried to use him but I was a little pissed off that I wasn't great at it right away so I gave up.

I've always wanted a ventriloquist's dummy. But, then again, it'd be a little lame without the ability to throw my voice.




Coming home from conference today. All in all, not a bad first conference.

2 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Blogger Rick Geerling said...

I first read that as "I've always wanted to be a ventriloquist's dummy."

Further comment withheld.

4:41 pm  
Blogger Des said...

No one will be putting their hand up my bum thank you!

9:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home