Monday, April 17, 2006

Month of Mini Holidays: Day 17

2 crazy American holidays on one fun-filled day!!!

1. National Cheeseball Day
Speaking of cheeseballs, I once ate the concentrated ball of fake cheese that you occasionally find in the bottom of a bag of Doritos. I was drunk, it was a dare, it was foul and it is something I'll probably never do again. Unless of course there's money involved.

There are pictures.

2. "Blah Blah Blah" Day
For those of you thinking I'm making these up. I'm not. I prefer "Yadda Yadda Yadda" Day (June 23rd) but this one's ok. That I made up.




A tidbit of fun information:

Did you know that Rae Dawn Chong is the daughter of Tommy Chong? And that she was cast to play Willis' girlfriend on Diff'rent Strokes but didn't look ethnic enough so Janet Jackson got the part instead?

Not ethnic enough? Her mother is African-American/Amerindian, and her father is Scottish-Irish/Chinese-Canadian?!!! I'm incensed.

5 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Blogger Kim said...

Yes, actually, I did know that about Rae Dawn Chong - all of it! My entertainment knowledge trumps your knowledge today - Kim is victorious!

5:03 pm  
Blogger Des said...

Arrrggghhh!!!

I've been trumped!

You're Fired! Now you've been Trumped!

2:17 am  
Blogger Davinder said...

Okay, that was pretty funny. And awful in the way that only the best punning is.

4:21 am  
Blogger Des said...

He speaks!!! ;)

4:30 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home