Friday, September 16, 2005

A weekend of stuff...

Boy did that season of Justice League Unlimited kick all kinds of ass!

I'm a little puzzled as to the angle they'll take this season as they wrapped up all the loose ends this season offered in the second to last episode and went like 50 years into the future to finish it off in more of an episode of Batman Beyond than JLU. I enjoyed it but is Batman the main character in JLU?




Meg and I are heading to the mainland for the weekend.

We leave tonight. We return Sunday when I will have comics and the System of a Down/Mars Volta concert to blab about.

As you were.

3 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Blogger Megan said...

Not too many comix, though, right, honey?

4:53 pm  
Blogger Davinder said...

no Des, lots of comics, lots and lots of comics...

10:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where can I to learn abt it in detail?

7:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home