Friday, September 09, 2005

I'm back for one day only!

Hello! Hello! Hello! (those last 2 were echoes).

It's been a while since the last post and I still don't have email until Monday! Damn...thought I'd update you folks anyways:

-The place looks great barring the entire room that is cordoned off for boxes of a bunch of stuff yet to be unpacked.
-Meg is almost done her first week teaching and is coping fine.
-I am still jobless and have no status as a teacher in BC yet. Yet (crosses fingers).
-I have lots of work to do setting stuff up and unpacking things so i'm keeping busy.
-I have been delightfully listening to my much missed CDs and reading my much missed comics. I'm reading Planet Simpson (can't link on this stupid iMac) of which I will go into in more detail after receiving the 'net.
-Saw my first bear today by the river when I drove Meg to school/work this morning: awesome.
-Finally, I have decided to use the days to myself to write my novel (at least get started on it) but the plot for the first 100 pages i wrote in Scotland appears to be the only thing I have misplaced in this move. Cruel fate. Why dost thou mock me? I'm diving into said packed room to open boxes and find those all important pieces of lined paper. Wish me luck.




I'm beginning to detect a pattern here...

You're...Timber Wolf!
You're Brin Londo, Timber Wolf!


Which Legionnaire are you?
brought to you by Quizilla




Talk to you Monday.

3 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Blogger Des said...

Wow Sonya, I've been looking at spam from online pharmaceutical companies all day and yours is really nice.

Go choke on something...

2:00 am  
Blogger Dianne said...

I think Sonya is on tramadol.

8:22 am  
Blogger Des said...

Man, I'd like some tramadol right now, Dianne.

Welcome, by the way.

Oh and everybody: go buy some tramadol. Sonya's kids need new shoes.

5:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home