Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Most. Inconclusive. Day. Ever.

Today was dominated by two things: court date and ultrasound.

The day in court was interesting and long (all stemming from an accident I refuse to talk about anymore today). I was on the stand for an hour and a half and endured a rather pussyish cross examination (the guy has a defense built around the fact that I couldn't have been injured because I was in a band at the time; I just enjoy visiting the chiropractor 87 times in 14 months).

After all was said and done the rest of the day was adjourned because my vacationing family doctor couldn't be there to testify. Damn it!

This accident happened in September 2001! 4 freaking years ago! And I didn't even get to do my "Justice for All" routine (I'm out of order? You're out of order! The whole system's out of order!).

Finally Meg and I went to the ultrasound to see baby to be and discovered that our child was moving around too much to be seen having a penis or somesuch nonsense....ah well...still freakin' cute! We don't know the sex (but the party's still on Kiki).

Go to her blog to see the picture taken in the next couple of days.

I'm tired.

0 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Post a Comment

<< Home