Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Whoa...in a Keanu-type fashion.

Thanks to Kiki I checked out this cool quiz. I think I'm probably a little bit more of a Cultural Creative but an aversion to all things religious has skewed my results. Skewed 'em I tells ya!




You scored as Postmodernist. Postmodernism is

the belief in complete open interpretation. You see the

universe as a collection of information with varying ways

of putting it together. There is no absolute truth for you;

even the most hardened facts are open to interpretation.

Meaning relies on context and even the language you use

to describe things should be subject to analysis.

Postmodernist


94%

Cultural Creative


88%

Existentialist


63%

Modernist


56%

Materialist


50%

Romanticist


44%

Idealist


31%

Fundamentalist


19%

What is Your World View? (updated)
created with QuizFarm.com

0 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Post a Comment

<< Home