Tuesday, August 23, 2005

More sad perverted things people try to find and end up being disappointed when they find my blog...

Here it is. More search keywords that bring people to my site:

-"wifey movies"-not my wife you sick son of a bitch!
-buttsareus-I don't even know how to react to this.
-rebbecca loos-If you know who she is then you are either British or too much of a football fan for me to be friends with. I think they spelt Rebecca wrong too...did I? Archive check!
-"pictures of men without shirts"-Hats! Men Without Hats! When will they ever get it right?
-john leguizombie-I totally thought I invented the clever name for the actor to go by after his role in Land of the Dead. At least I came up with it before this guy.
-pics of dead stuff-Don't know whether to laugh or wipe the hard drive....
-the way R2D2 talks-Ding Ding Ding!!!!The official winner of the title of my next album.




Leave for the centre of the world (Georgetown, Ontario not Toronto) tomorrow morning where hijinx will ensue such as drinking with my parents and drinking with Davinder.

Also: they have Scream. Canada's only all horror television channel. Last time I visited I watched Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Night of the Hunter, Rawhead Rex and Bad Taste all in one sitting.

0 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Post a Comment

<< Home