Friday, January 05, 2007

What a #$&%ing week!

I saw a huge seal walking through a parking lot the other day. Not a clubbed baby seal, a huge horn-blowing circus seal!

I fully believe I was abducted by aliens in the early hours of the 27th and injected with a cosmic supervirus. It has chapped and destroyed my nose. My throat is tightening by the hour. My skin is turning grey. I think I'm becoming the cover of Communion...




3 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Blogger Admin said...

hahah. sorry to laugh, but that's funny. and the seal. hahahahaha.

5:34 am  
Blogger Des said...

It's ok...there was comedy there.

But I want pity, damn it! Pity!!!

6:20 am  
Blogger Kim said...

I am attempting to feel pity for you, but the picture of the alien is too distracting. Hear me laughing? Hope you're feeling better soon!

6:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home