Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Reel Dread #8: Long Live the King, Long-Winded King

7 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Blogger Megan said...

Well done! I especially like the part when you write about the influence King had on your as a young writer.. you should share that at Writer's Block. Also, I'm thinking that you should approach Dave/Tom to offer a film crit class.. you've got a lot of insight to share, and I'm sure not just in the Horror genre, although I know it's your thing =)
I thoroughly enjoyed the editorial change to "Anne with an e".. we should watch the dvds this Xmas so you can fully appreciate the reference. Ha!

5:03 pm  
Blogger Megan said...

PS: Is there somewhere that people can comment on the reeldread page? I was hoping to read some of the feedback. (It makes me proud [gag])

5:04 pm  
Blogger Des said...

Thanks babe! Anyone who wishes to comment on the forums or even just read them can go to:

http://forums.earth-2.net

and find the thread for that week's article of Reel Dread under the Mainpage Feedback section.

5:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe... oh you two... here I am to break up the sap :)

I really enjoyed this installment, Des. I'm usually not much for the horror genre, but really, who can't relate to talk of Stephen King?

4:57 am  
Blogger Des said...

Thanks Dianne!

Appreciate the feedback.

5:12 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One other thing... I just noticed a slight similarity of facial expression between the picture in this posting (The Shining, I think?), and the one at the top of your blog.

Made me laugh :)

6:24 pm  
Blogger Des said...

All work and no play makes Des a dull boy...

4:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home