Sunday, December 25, 2005

Another Small Update

Not too much to talk about.

I spent most of the day writing and watching Forrest Gump.

I'm on page 12 of the script for what will be my first stand-alone large format comic. It may end up being 1200 pages! I've never written a comic script like this before and I think I may inadvertantly be channeling Dostoevsky. It's almost as grim and miserable but I can only do so much. I'm not Russian.




Forrest Gump is a very good movie too. Better than I remember it. I have only seen it once before today: when it came out. I'm a little older and maybe it hit me a little differently but I really enjoyed it. Megan showed up for the last 10 minutes and wept. But she'll weep at McDonalds commercials even when she isn't pregnant so don't be alarmed.




Merry Christkwanzakkah to all and to all a good night.

1 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Blogger Admin said...

I love Forrest Gump. I LOVE it.

5:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home