Friday, December 09, 2005

Again, No Surprise.


Which John Cusack Are You?


I didn't even answer many questions with the "record shop" answer.

I was just thinking last night after watching Jack Black's cameo in "Melvin Goes to Dinner" that I need to see this movie again. Weird.

I stole this quiz from Portia who is the John Cusack I want to be.

I'll be back later with some comic stuff. Promise.

2 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Blogger Admin said...

You are stuck in the past, Des! I haven't been Portia in a coon's age! If you were a woman from the 80s, you would still have cobra hair....

;)

12:54 am  
Blogger Des said...

Ouch! Cobra hair...damn.

You're as hard to keep track of as David Bowie, Vesper. Ziggy Stardust is dead. Long live the Thin White Duke is it?

Just don't go doing any duets with Bing Crosby now.

2:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home