Saturday, December 17, 2005

Silliness and the like!

It's going to be radio silence soon as my parents are visiting for the weekend and usurping the office for their sleeping needs so while I procrastinate over the writing that I won't be able to do for the next few days I thought I'd show you some of the stuff that people were looking for when they stumbled across my little blog:


-chalking bathrooms-I enjoy this one. I think they mean "caulking" bathrooms.
-How to dance for a Sockhop in your home right now-A very specific self-help tape.
-inside my jawline-I don't really know what to make of this...
-show me the meaning of mandingo-Uhm...no thanks. This is like a Backstreet Boys song gone horribly, horribly wrong.
-tests to see if the guy you like is right for you-Boy they sure hit the nail on the head here. I'm like the online version of Cosmo!
-why do birds suddenly appear only when you are near-Just like me, they long to be closer to you.
-without sex films-Turn the internet off my friend.
-you without me-Only you.
-how can i talk to my boyfriend about having kids without scare him-Use better grammar.
-how do you find out if a boy likes you-Ask him if he'll help you dispose of a body. If he does, try and hold his hand afterwards.
-I know you want a lover, but let me tell you brother-I eagerly await this answer...
-"It rubs the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again"-It sure does.
-jack nicholson peeing wolf-His real Native American name before breaking into acting. Life was hard for young Jack.
-midget clown molester-Is it weird that I have a small sense of pride at being found from this search keyword?
-narcissistic fibrosis-Someone finally searches for one of my band names instead of "unused band names"
-midget having sex-Go midget!
-des art sex-Hmmm...maybe if you pay well.
-como esta beetches-Buenos nalgas putos!




Back to work says I!

2 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love reading this blog - you always make me laugh. Have a lovely Christmas Des, Niels.

11:32 pm  
Blogger Des said...

And to you and yours Niels.
Cheers

1:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home