Monday, November 14, 2005

Botched Dental Work?

Yes. Not a pleasant image.

It's been 2 weeks since my fillings and I still have trouble chewing on that side of my mouth, a visible bruise on the outside of my cheek and a rough edge on the inside of my jawline that is rubbing my tongue raw.

I go back tomorrow for another filling and you best believe this is getting fixed. I'm not much of a whiner but I'm a little tired of folks who can't do their jobs properly. Especially when those jobs have a direct correlation with my well-being .

I mean, geez, at least Laurence Olivier in Marathon Man had a work ethic about him.

"Is it safe?"

2 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Blogger Admin said...

Bitching -- Damn I hate dentists who can't do their job! I feel for you...I had an orthodontist who fucked my teeth for life...or until I can raise a few thousand dollars to correct his fuck-ups.

Moaning -- Sore teeth make me scream.

Praise -- I give you an A for your blogging skills. ;)

6:32 am  
Blogger Des said...

Yeah...I'm getting it all fixed this afternoon so that should be good.

Thanks for the A!

9:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home