Sunday, September 25, 2005

Kiki called me out and thus...

7 things I plan to do before I die:
Go back to Prague
Publish a novel
Get my Masters
Become known as a "comic book writer"
Make a movie
Achieve a cult following that only increases after my death
Be a good dad

7 things I can do:
Play guitar
Come up with some damn good band names
Write
Make wicked over easy eggs
A pretty good impression of a monkey
Recite the entire dialogue to the movie "Uncle Buck" (it's a gift)
Laugh at myself

7 things I cannot do:
Sit idly by while someone is being picked on/bullied
Form a complete thought before 2 cups of coffee
Get through "Jane Eyre" for the life of me
Listen to a political speech/commercial without rolling my eyes
Calculus
Drink a beer without spilling some out the side of the glass
Listen to a Pink Floyd album without nodding my head and singing along

7 things that attract me to another person:
Smile
Eyes
Intelligence
Sense of humour (and occasionally laugh at my jokes)
If they challenge me
Dimples
Ass

7 celebrity crushes:
Catherine Zeta-Jones
Monica Belluci
Theresa Roncon (from Muchmusic's Power 30, I satyed awake nights thinking of Miss Roncon)
Meg Ryan
Dolores O'Riordan
Marg Helgenberger
The Fat Guy from Breaker High! Forget Ryan Gosling, this is the real hunk from BH!

7 Things I say the most:
Shit! (but I accent the "t")
Aww Fuck...
Sweet Jebus!
That's fantastic!
Yes, dear
Wicked
Shazam!

7 bloggers I am tagging: (if I tag you, that means you absolutely must copy and paste this into your blog with your own answers.)
Broken Glass Makes Me Laugh
Dave Sage
Big Ell
My Blog is Poop
that covers everyone who reads this blog that has a blog. Is that sad?

1 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Blogger Big Ell said...

I totally understand the Teresa Roncon thing!

11:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home