Saturday, September 03, 2005

Flippant comments before radio silence....

Yeah yeah yeah...I said I'd be gone but we really don't leave til tomorrow.

Filled up a 24 foot U-Haul today at the storage facility and it's going to be driven to Port Alberni (along with 4 other cars) tomorrow morning. It's going to be a convoy!!!

The U-Haul had to be filled up with gas (at 1.079 per litre no less) and I stopped when the meter read $103.16. This means there is probably a 240 litre gas tank in that mother!

Truck talk...I never thought I'd see the day.




Yes Dav, I well talk about some old stuff when I've got the net again (in about 2 weeks).

Kiki, here's hoping our move goes as well as yours seems to be.

I also have a lead on a full time English High School teaching job beginning Tuesday!

Now I'm out of here. Adios.

3 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post-Katrina Invasion Ads Pulled
Post-Katrina Invasion Ads Pulled Citing sensitivity over the real-life disaster unfolding on the U.S. Gulf Coast, broadcaster ABC has pulled its promotions for Invasion, its upcoming SF series about a family ...
Nice blog. I'm impressed!
broadband internet phone service site covering broadband internet phone service related stuff.

1:05 am  
Blogger Des said...

Wow! So many things to buy! Whatever will I do?

It appears I will no longer accept anonymous comments.

2:41 am  
Blogger Big Ell said...

Des, there is a comment verifictation button in your templaye settings. I think there is some more information on this in the blogger dashboard. Anyway, it gets rid of the spam fairly quickly.

5:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home