Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Millarworld stuff...

Instead of preparing for tomorrow's lessons (which I have done enough of today dammit!) I'm surfing Millarworld for stuff but seem oddly drawn to a strange conversation on Mark Millar's shaved chest. I'd comment on the pathetic quality of this discussion but I have contributed to it so I better stop there...




Since you may not be able to enter Millarworld due to reasons such as not being a member I've stolen the following link: http://tomflocco.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=107&mode=&order=0&thold=0 Thanks Mark!
It is in regards to allegations of underage sex parties at the White House and insinuates that George HW Bush hung out with male prostitutes (yes..."hung out with") and that Hunter S. Thompson directed a snuff film.

Absolutely bizarre...It's like an issue of Preacher, only without the heroin and animal buggery.




I have now officially reported my negligible eBay seller and hope to have my refund soon as I have already replaced the item in another auction. If this one doesn't come through it's time to sit back and realise that God doesn't want me to own a copy of Batman: The Scottish Connection.




ah well...I'm going home, having a baked potato for dinner and serving the drunken masses liquor for 7 hours. If only my shipment of bulk poison would come in...did I type that out loud?

1 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How come you can't comment on later posts? Not every thing has a comment box? Quoi?

Nice pictures by the way! Glad they worked in the end! Now get the Picasso thing off MY laptop!!!

6:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home