Sunday, March 13, 2005

Random stuff...

Not much to talk about today but for a couple of nuggets:

The hangover from last night's The Mars Volta show subsided just in time for me to go to work slinging pints to the masses.





Bought and watched the Little Britain Comic Relief DVD today. It wasn't as funny as the actual TV show (which happens to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen) but it was easily worth the £5. And it's for charity! Go to the link to buy it.




Got my copy of Warren Ellis' Orbiter in the mail from eBay today so with that on top of the Crossgen books I got I've got some reading ahead of me.




I plan on adding some new names to my Unused Band Names posts so stay tuned...




Methinks that's it! Take care.

0 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Post a Comment

<< Home