Monday, March 14, 2005

Here we are...

is what the title of the post below should read if fucking blogger.com would allow me to edit my posts without turning my pictures into wee boxes with x's in them!

The title: "Here we are..."

combined with the caption: "born to be kings"

and the picture of the castle behind that handsome couple is supposed to clue you all in that this is Eilean Donan (the place where they shot much of the Highlander movie).

But would they let me do that? Noooooooooo!!!!!!

Anyone has any advice on the matter please help me out.

This is a picture of my consort and I. The bloke in the background is my friend Pat who seems oddly drawn to the castle's majestic beauty. Come to think of it, we haven't seen him since. hmmmmmmm.....

0 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Post a Comment

<< Home