Thursday, March 24, 2005

More Unused Band Names and other stuff...

First off, I'd like to mention that I stole this link outright from Warren Ellis' page but since the three people who regularly read mine don't read his then here it is: Not for Human use

It's not a thing of beauty but it is kind of crazy...




To clarify my earlier post: I don't currently own, or have ever owned a Pound Puppy. I swear...


No, seriously.




Here's more unused band names (as per usual, those in italics will be new and any band wanting them can have 'em) :
1) Bastard Sockhop
2) Sack of Ferrets
3) Openly Straight
4) The Mung Beatles
5) Detritus
6) Terrible Beauty
7) Schnauzer Snake
8) Sirius
9) Orion's Belt (alright! if you can't tell I went to the Science Centre today)
10) Miss Take
11) The Stephen Hawking Project

Hehe...I particularly like that last one...




I have discovered that the battery on my iPod is fading and I'll have to buy a replacement and put it in myself. This depresses me. If this will wipe the memory from my iPod please tell before I do so as my iTunes is in Canada and my iPod will be useless without music!




Some drunk guy at work tonight: "Whass yer name mate?"
Me: "Des"
Some drunk guy at work tonight: "Des, sorry to disappoint you."

Not sure what was going on in his head but it may have been the most meaningful conversation I've had all day.




Just talking on MSN with my pal Ed who's into promotion for a music company. He's going to send me a copy of the limited edition Queens of the Stone Age album so let me be the first to say Nananananana! He gets my award for Hero of the Day. Cheers Ed!

That's me for now.

1 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It''s quite impressive.

10:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home