Monday, October 02, 2006

Reel Dread



Hello.

This week sees the beginning of my weekly column at Earth-2.net.

It's there on the first page but may not be for too long. Click here for the article and join the forums to let me know what you all think!

PS The awesome banner above was created by Michael David Sims my faithful editor!

3 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Blogger Kim said...

Hey Des! Great article!! I thought your comments about horror movies tapping into our fears were spot on. I was one of those people who refused to go swimming in the pool or ocean after they saw Jaws (but I quickly conquered my fear and went back into the pool a few months later)!

2:34 pm  
Blogger Megan said...

That's awesome, hon!

7:45 pm  
Blogger Des said...

Cheers! Check it out next Monday!

2:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home