Sunday, September 10, 2006

The Scary Month

Yeah yeah yeah...I haven't been posting as much lately. I have blog guilt.

I'm going to make a concerted effort to post more.

As far as the post title, I was going to amass a series of essays and reviews to daily blog in October like last year. Instead, I found the opportunity to do it to get more exposure. Beginning in October, I'll be writing weekly essays, reviews and director spotlights (to mention a few) on the topic of horror for geek culture website Earth-2.net.

I'll be letting you folks know when a new article goes up each Monday.

And yes, I will blog more too.

2 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Blogger Megan said...

With what time? It's wifey's fault, you've been picking up so much slack at home that it's no wonder that you don't have time to blog!

9:07 pm  
Blogger Admin said...

woot for posting! woot woot woot!

7:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home