Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Month of Mini Holidays: Day 19 (MMMM!)

One of today's holidays (America's Garlic Day) is a day I can really get behind. I loves me some garlic! Garlic bread, garlic cream sauce, herb and garlic cream cheese, mmmmm...I'm like the Bubba Gump of garlic. Put garlic in your cereal and it tastes better!

I really miss something my dad used to make. He used to put a bulb of garlic in the oven with some olive oil and roast it until the garlic is gooey and then take it out and spread it on some bread. Damn! That was some good stuff. You don't want to be in the same area code as someone eating it if you don't like the smell but these are these are the small sacrifices we all must make.

That was a poor ending but I'm in a bit of a hurry.

Ciao!!!




First day of my first conference today! Woot!

2 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Blogger Admin said...

mmmmm garlic.


i'm with you on the garlic day. yaaayyyy garlic!!!!!!!!

5:02 pm  
Blogger Kim said...

Totally into garlic day! By conference do you mean the *exciting* Parent/Teacher conferences? Have fun and good luck!

4:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home