Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Another One Popes Up!

Hehe...I've been waiting a looooonnnggg time to use the punchline to that joke.

Despite being a former member of Hitler's Big Bird Youth movement, what BBC described as the "scourge of the church's liberals" and who Nostradamus predicts will be the penultimate pope before the Apocalypse let's all bid a warm welcome to Pope Ratzinger...or Pizope Bizenedict Sizixteen.

I'm going to welcome him the only way I know how: More Unused Band Names!

As per usual this is a growing list, the new ones will be in italics and all are free-for-the-taking as long as I'm told and possibly get an mp3:

1) Bastard Sockhop
2) Sack of Ferrets
3) Openly Straight
4) The Mung Beatles
5) Detritus
6) Terrible Beauty
7) Schnauzer Snake
8) Sirius
9) Orion's Belt
10) Miss Take
11) The Stephen Hawking Project
12) Thunderpope
13) Horny Cheese Grater
14) Anarchist Breakfast
15) Dirty Bastard
16) Painstake

I don't care what anybody says...Thunderpope is the best band name ever.




I've been looking at search engine keywords of those who read this site I've decided to be more prompt with the Unused Band Names. Since the blog's inception in late February 10 people have stumbled upon my site searching for unused band names.

Some other keywords of interest:

grrrrrrrrr- Martha! The dog's on the computer again!
crackspackle (4 different people!)-Dav, this has to compete with "wino rimjobs" in the morbid curiousity category.
shaved head 2005 site- Is this some sort of festival I'm not aware of?
blood licking coach, oregon- Apparently someone is looking.

3 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Blogger Admin said...

How do you know what people are searching for?

6:08 pm  
Blogger Rick Geerling said...

Agreed. Thunderpope is absolutely the best band name ever.

It even beats my old fake band name -- Horse Banter.

1:17 am  
Blogger Des said...

I also debated Popehammer but weant with the former...

4:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home