Tuesday, August 28, 2007

All right! A million years later...

Yeah yeah, I know. But I'm busy with lots of irons in the fire...and I have to go back to work next week!

I'm blogging tonight because Vesper got me with this one:

Open your itunes. Press play. Make sure it's set to random play. Type the title and artist, then move to the next question, and click the next button, and so on....

Opening Credits: "I Control, I Fly" by Monster Magnet (nice opening)
Waking Up: "Wicked Young Man" by Alice Cooper (you betcha!)
First Day At School: "Drug Ballad" by Eminem
Falling In Love: "Out of the Blue" by Balzac (now it's getting interesting)
Fight Song: "J'aime pas" by Sniper (that's funny)
Breaking Up: "Agitated" by Muse
Prom: "Rickshaw" by Desert Sessions
Life's Okay: "I'm in the Mood to Move" by Ween
Mental Breakdown: "Thou Shalt Not" by KISS
Driving: "Hyperpower!" by Nine Inch Nails (heh)
Flashback: "Bury the Hatchet" by Ghoultown
Getting Back Together: "By the Time I get to Phoenix" by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
Wedding: "Fuck Her Gently" by Tenacious D (seriously, is someone in control of my iTunes?)
Birth of Child: "Theme from Poltergeist" by Jerry Goldsmith (WHOA! It's actually kind of a beautiful song at first with children singing...)
Final Battle: "Deadly Sinners" by 3 Inches of Blood (there is no song I'd rather cleave someone in the head with a battleaxe to)
Death Scene: "Hearts Alive" by Mastodon (13:39? That's a long death! Still fitting.)
Funeral Song: "Please Kill Me" by Amen (ahahahahah! That's a militant funeral if I've ever heard one)
End Credits: "The Pine Float" by Angelo Badalamenti (from the Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me soundtrack. Awesome)

That was fun!

Labels: ,

1 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Blogger Admin said...

very funny!

5:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home