Friday, November 10, 2006

Final Tally

6 pounds overall!!!

I had two sandwiches and a can of coke for lunch and 4 slices of pizza for dinner. So I have probably now gained a pound and a half...

3 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Blogger Admin said...

are you counting calories?

7:00 am  
Blogger Des said...

No, I was on the three day cabbage soup diet.

Day 1: cabbage soup and fruit only.

Day 2: cabbage soup and vegetables only with a baked potato for dinner.

Day 3: cabbage soup and fruits and vegetables only.

The diet can be continued for 7 days with the addition of several other things like skim milk and bananas on day 5 but I'm lactose intolerant and hate bananas.

7:34 am  
Blogger Kim said...

Woot woot! Way to go Des! How are you these days! I miss working with you!

2:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home