Sunday, August 07, 2005

"There's space over here: beside the vomit!"

That's not a joke...

Went to the Celebration of Lights last night (which by the way sounds much gayer than Symphony of Fire but I digress) and I quite disliked it.

Of course I don't like fireworks. It's a Megan thing. I don't like large crowds either. What a perfect mixture!

We ended up sitting beside the boathouse on a grassy area across Beach Street after having sand kicked all over me by people walking by (where's Charles Atlas when you need him?). There was one catch: there was vomit beside us. It was quite nonfragrant for most of the time.

Ah well...








Your Hidden Talent
You have the natural talent of rocking the boat, thwarting the system.
And while this may not seem big, it can be.
It's people like you who serve as the catalysts to major cultural changes.
You're just a bit behind the scenes, so no one really notices.



This redeems me from being a sailor in my past life. And yes, Kiki, I do want to watch a human sacrifice.
But only if it's a virgin; I'm very picky.

3 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Blogger Admin said...

We can arrange that. I have my ways.

10:48 pm  
Blogger Des said...

Sweet...

10:59 pm  
Blogger Megan said...

ahem.

4:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home