Monday, February 28, 2005

Ten Things Meme

Ten Things I've Done That You May Not Have:

1. Recorded a full-length synth-based heavy metal album.
2. Performed with said synth-based heavy metal band wearing clothing made of duct tape.
3. Wrote a term paper titled "Pink Floyd's 'The Wall' as Modern Epic."
4. Had the Bat symbol shaved into the back of my head (I was 11).
5. Drank absinthe in Prague.
6. Listened to "Delirium Cordia" by Fantomas in one sitting (it's 70-odd minutes of scary postmodern jazz-thrash!).
7. Met Slayer.
8. Saw Nine Inch Nails perform with David Bowie.
9. Ate Korean food whose name translates to "decay." Its name is indicative of its taste. Ick!
10. Taught English to people of 9 different nationalities (1. Scottish, 2. Korean, 3. Japanese, 4. Chinese, 5. Turkish, 6. Brazilian, 7. Mexican, 8. Thai and 9. French)

2 Bitching, Moaning and Praise

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are SO cool.
I wish I could shave a my little pony into my skull!

4:51 pm  
Blogger Des said...

I was young and believed I could also fight crime.

5:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home